Black Mirror is back and with it comes the excellent trademark soundtracks that traditionally accompanies Black Mirror episodes. Here’s a complete breakdown for the soundtrack in Black Mirror season 5 including the episodes, ‘Striking Viper’, ‘Smithereens’, and ‘Rachel, Jack and Ashley, Too’.
As we’ve mentioned, Black Mirror always features some top tracks that reflect the tone of each episode. What-Song has an excellent collection of all the songs from Black Mirror. Remember, we’ve also got the complete soundtrack listing for the Bandersnatch.
Now let’s go through each of the three episodes of Black Mirror season 5 and look at the songs featured in each:
Black Mirror Season 5 Episode 1: Striking Vipers Soundtrack
- The Sound Is Yours (Kerri Chandler Remix) – Risk Sound System
- Manteca – Quincy Jones
- What’s the Use? – Mac Miller
- Get Along – Elements of Music featuring Anderson Paak & Blue
- Boogie Fever – Richard Myhill
- Dream a Little Dream of Me – Louis Armstrong and His All Stars
- Broken Heart – The Cadillacs
- Not One Minute More – Earl Grant
- Back to You – Benjamin Gordon
Black Mirror Season 5 Episode 2: Smithereens Soundtrack
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Andy Williams
- Lifted – Lighthouse Family
- Day Dreaming – Radiohead
Black Mirror Season 5 Episode 3: Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too Soundtrack
- On A Roll – Miley Cyrus
- This is Where We Belong – Zubin Thakkar
- Right Where It Belongs – Miley Cyrus
- It’s All The Same to Me – Billy Ray Cyrus
- Husband – Savages
- Head Like A Hole – Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus’s On A Roll has yet to see its individual release but you can find the song on YouTube albeit with some background noises from the show itself.
Likewise, the original song at the end of episode 3 when Ashley has transitioned to rock/metal/punk is not available separately at the moment.
Looking for a Spotify playlist of all the songs featured in Black Mirror season 5? We’ve got you covered below with an embed.
What was your favorite song featured in Black Mirror season 5? Let us know in the comments down below.