Kat Dennings 6 Top Movies Summary List
6 Top Kat Dennings Movies
Kat Dennings is an American actress who has appeared in a variety of movies throughout her career. Here are summaries of some of her most notable movies:
- “Thor” (2011): Dennings played Darcy Lewis, the sarcastic and witty assistant to scientist Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) in this Marvel superhero movie. The film follows the story of Thor (Chris Hemsworth) as he is banished from Asgard and must learn to be a hero on Earth.
- “The 40-Year-Old Virgin” (2005): In this comedy, Dennings played Marla, a teenage girl who works at a record store and befriends the main character, Andy (Steve Carell). The film follows Andy as he tries to lose his virginity with the help of his friends.
- “Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist” (2008): Dennings starred as Norah Silverberg, a high school student who meets Nick (Michael Cera) at a concert in New York City. The film follows their adventures as they search for a secret show by their favorite band and explore the city together.
- “Charlie Bartlett” (2007): In this comedy-drama, Dennings played Susan Gardner, a popular student who befriends the titular character (Anton Yelchin), a wealthy high school student who becomes the school’s unlicensed psychiatrist.
- “Thor: The Dark World” (2013): Dennings reprised her role as Darcy Lewis in this sequel to “Thor.” The film follows Thor as he battles to save the universe from a new enemy and reunites with Jane Foster.
- “Defendor” (2009): Dennings played Katerina Debrofkowitz, a young woman who befriends a mentally ill man named Arthur (Woody Harrelson) who becomes a superhero named Defendor. The film follows their adventures as they try to take down a drug lord in their city.
These are just a few examples of Kat Dennings’ movies, showcasing her range as an actress and her ability to portray a variety of characters in different genres.