Margo Cathleen Harshman Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Facts
On March 4, 1986, Margo Cathleen Harshman was born. She is an American actress best known for playing Tawny Dean, a series regular on Even Stevens, Alex Jensen, Sheldon Cooper’s assistant on The Big Bang Theory, and Delilah Fielding-McGee, Timothy McGee’s wife on NCIS.
Margo Cathleen Harshman Career
She was chosen to play Tawny Dean, the female closest friend of the show’s star Louis, in the Disney Channel comedy Even Stevens in 2000. During the three years of the program, Harshman made an appearance in 47 episodes and returned to the part for the 2003 film. She began to appear in The Big Bang Theory in 2012 as Alex Jensen, Sheldon Cooper’s assistant, and the following year made her acting debut in the venerable series NCIS as Delilah Fielding, the wheelchair-bound wife of Timothy McGee, an intelligence analyst for the US Department of Defense. Harshman was featured in the ephemeral TV series Center of the Universe and Run of the House. Sorority Row and College Road Trip are just two of the movies she has acted in.
Height and Weight of Margo Cathleen Harshman
Margo Harshman stands at an amazing height, which has helped her stand out in a crowd. She is only 54 kg (119 pounds) or 5 feet 4 inches (1.6 m) tall and 163 cm (1.63 m) in height.
Body Measurements of Margo Cathleen Harshman
Outstanding actress Margo Harshman has a striking physique. Her body is 35-25-35 inches (88.9-63.5-88.9 cm) in length.
Margo keeps her ideal weight and measurements by working out hard. Although she doesn’t make her activities known to the public, it is very clear that she works out very hard while keeping an eye on her fitness.
Margo Cathleen Harshman’s Net Worth
Margo Harshman launched her career at a young age and through the years built a stunning career for herself. She has gained considerable fame and wealth as a result of this. Her estimated net worth as of 2022 is $6 million.
Margo Cathleen Harshman Personal Life
Margo Harshman has been frank about a good deal of her past in a few notable partnerships. She may be an open book, but few of these partnerships have revealed anything about her personal life, so we’ll just talk about what we do know. Actor Josh Keaton and Margo Harshman were together for the earliest time that is known. This alliance was held for a brief length of time because the couple had just begun dating and had no real affection for one another.
While they were both cast members of Even Stevens, Harshman dated Shia Labeouf. She wed Austin Hooks in 2017, but the couple separated for eight weeks before filing for divorce on November 29, 2018. Now residing in Los Angeles is Harshman.
Margo Cathleen Harshman Favorite Things:
- Favorite foods: pizza, artichokes, and chocolate
- Favorite A-listers: Briana Evigan, John Travolta, Julian Morris, and Sandra Bullock
- The sport of choice: fishing
- Favorite Film: Sorority Row
- My favorite colors are blue and imperial purple.
- My favorite TV shows include Whose Line Is It Anyway, The Daily Show, and The Simpsons.
Margo Cathleen Harshman Notable Wins and Nominations
- Best Performance in a TV Series, 2004 Young Artist Awards
- 2009 Female Star of Tomorrow, ShoWest Convention, USA
Margo Cathleen Harshman Facts
- Margo Harshman enrolled as a freshman at a community college in 2002, and renowned actor Shia LaBeouf even joined her at one of her school dances at Foothill.
- In the well-known sitcom “The Big Bang Theory,” Margo Harshman is well-known for her role as Sheldon Cooper’s assistant, Alex Jensen, a doctorate student in physics at Caltech.
- Margo Harshman had a painful past because, in 2014, her mother Janelle Harshman lost away after a twenty-year fight with illness.
- Margo Harshman’s difficult road to fame has motivated young people to work extremely hard to achieve their goals. Charisma Carpenter is another rising star in Hollywood who displays all of her wonderful endowments out front to enchant the audience with her beauty and fitness. So have a look at her accomplished career and well-sculpted physique, which she has earned through hard training.