When Should You Pick Nanoneedling Over Micro Needling?
When it comes to skin rejuvenation, two popular procedures are rapidly emerging: Nano infusion and microneedling. These two are starting to create buzz for people searching for the most effective, long-lasting, and safest anti-aging remedies. If you are confused as to whether you’ll go for microneedling or Nano infusion, then read along as we’re ready to shed light on your gloomy days.
Nano Needling or Microneedling: Which Skin Treatment Is Better For You?
Microneedling and Nano Infusion procedures use a pen-like device that oscillates a tip-up and tip-down motion to stimulate skin reaction. This procedure induces cell rejuvenation by infusing serum (drugs or vaccines) and facilitates your skin’s healing procedure to achieve the desired results.
Microneedling helps your skin produce collagen-rich cells by penetrating the surface of your skin through micro-injuries caused by microneedles. That way, your body will start the natural healing procedure by releasing elastin and collagen, promoting skin rejuvenation. The technique is highly effective for pore reduction and skin pigmentation. Plus microneedling can help with acne scars, acne reduction, wrinkle, subtle line treatments, stretch marks, and other skin conditions.
However, this method’s effectiveness varies with the patients’ aesthetic goals and willingness to be consistent with the treatment. While both approaches offer outstanding results and guaranteed success, identifying a few clauses can help you differentiate and weigh your options on which one is better for you.
- Microneedling is a medical technique that uses the most potent aesthetic remedies that promotes skin rejuvenation.
- It offers long-lasting visible results.
- It’s the fad for needling treatment that creates a buzz in the beauty and aesthetic industry.
- It’s an aesthetic procedure where clients see an instant visible hydrating glow into the treated skin.
- It helps active ingredients to penetrate the skin, which helps manage several skin conditions.
Why Nano Needling Is A Better Procedure
Both procedures use needle treatment but act differently. First, Nano Infusion treats your skin through cartridges that encompass stainless steel or silicone pyramids, not needles. It is quite confusing as no needles are used in the treatment.
These tiny hair-like pyramids or cones help separate the skin cells on the top layer of your skin or epidermis. Then it allows the penetration of drugs, vaccines, or active ingredients. Nano Infusion only affects your epidermis, which treats the upper layer of your skin. With advanced serum penetration.
Nano infusion is your needle-free, less aggressive alternative treatment for micro needling. It treats common skin issues like excessive pigmentation, uneven skin texture, loss of elasticity, scarring, and dull skin.
There are no non-post-treatment issues with Nano Infusion like discomfort, bleeding, inflammation, or pain. It’s very safe as it only affects the skin, ensuring effectiveness and painless treatment. The method is recommended for all skin types.
Nano Needling Benefits
- Instant glow without downtime
- Long-lasting skin condition management
- Nano Infusion is a non-invasive, effective, and guaranteed safe treatment suitable for conditions and skin types.
- It offers 97% absorption of serum or products
- Nano Needling is ideal for skin conditions through a transdermal conveyance mechanism for higher serum efficacy.
- You don’t need numbing cream before the procedure.
- It smooths your skin texture without any discomfort and pain.
- It addresses various skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, and skin elasticity.
- There are no known side effects or post-treatment complaints like swelling and redness.
- It’s highly recommended to improve fine lines and wrinkles development around the lips and eyes.
To achieve your desired results, Nano Infusion is best done in a series of treatments. For the first sessions, you can start with a couple to three weeks sessions. With nano needling, you’ll expect your skin to be firmer and more elastic. It also increases hydration and smoothness, better micro circulations on treated areas, and improves nutrient absorption by promoting the desired treatment of the skin’s healthier conditions.
While there are tons of benefits associated with this treatment, there are also known Nano Infusion restrictions. You are restricted from the procedure if you have any abrasions, active acne breakout, open cuts, and cold sores.
It’s best to discuss with your physician before jumping over to the procedure and see if you’re a perfect fit for the treatment. Furthermore, the right products and professionals add a success rate to the process.
Nano Needling is ideal for people who want to have non-invasive skin treatment against wrinkles, fine lines, improve skin elasticity, and more. While it’s a ‘needle’ treatment, there are no actual needles that penetrate more in-depth into the first layer of your skin. It’s highly recommended if you want a painless, safe, and fast skin treatment.